Fireworks!!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
In florida you aren't allowed to have anything that shoots off, explodes, or many other things, but that doesn't stop the northwestern folks from going into alabama and buying the fireworks there. So far out of the 10 or so years that I know of a few folks that do this and the most they've ever had done to them was 2 years out of the 10, they were told to put them away and if the cops saw them again they would take them away and possibly fine him. But most of the cops up here are quite nice about it, they usually just tell ya to put them away.

what are you talking about i live in florida and theres 4 year round fireworks stores within about 10 miles of my house and this time of year you see the fireworks tents on almost every major street corner.

you can actually buy the good **** at the stores like mortar bags and such but they make you sign a waiver that says your going to use them for agricultural purposes.

Last edited:
OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
But as a Florida resident, are you allowed to buy from the year round stores?

J

Johnly

Ha-ha, I need this laugh:) I can't be with my girlfriend tomorrow, so this will do...NOT! But funny anyway, thanks...

coondogg97

Reaction score
So how many people are lucky enough to live in a state that sells fireworks that you can actually you there. Driving how lil while ago I noticed the fireworks tents up.. they seem to be getting bigger each year, yet they only sell the small class C fireworks, thus nothing good.

But here in Pennsylvania their are quite a few fireworks retailers, only thing is is that you cant buy anything from them if you live in the state, guess thats why they are all pretty much close to the borders of NJ/NY and Ohio.. in the 80s I ordered once from a place called fireworks unlimited, and UPS delivered it.. now they wont.. so I guess its more sparklers, snakes and cones again this year.. lolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqfxmWbelcQ&feature=related

I have some friends visiting from NY and we plan on heading to Easton to pick up some cakes and mortars. There are two pretty big places right next to each other in Easton that have a ton of stuff. If you are able to find someone with an OOS license I suggest checking out Phantom and Black Cat fireworks.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
Yea I used to get phantom and black cat catalogs in the mail.. ah the good ol'e days.

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
4th of July, Fireworks, and Your Android Phone

by Rob Jackson on July 4th, 2010

fireworks-200x300.jpg

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends and to the global community, we demand you pay tribute to our supremely awesome country. I kid, I kid… I’ve played way too much Sid Meier’s Civilization.

Chances are that a large majority of our readership are planning a BBQ, hanging by the pool, enjoying some (hopefully) awesome weather, having a few drinks, and eventually watching a fireworks display. But what if there AREN’T fireworks where you’re going to be? Then bring the fireworks to you and your Android phone!
A quick Android Applications search for Fireworks reveals an application called Fireworks that allows you to put on a little Fireworks display on the screen of your android phone. Tap the screen and watch the fireworks shoot off!

The free version already has 250,000+ downloads and I’m not sure if the 99 cent paid version offers any additional functionality, but I’m going to download the free one as a randomly fun thing to share with friends today. It’ll probably be deleted shortly thereafter, but its one day on my phone will get good novelty mileage.
What Android Applications do you plan on using today?

Fireworks

162408.c.png
Turn your boring phone screen into a night sky full of fireworks! Choose your favorite background and launch fireworks in the sky by tapping on screen! Be prepared for 4-th of July!...

Read More

Downloads >250,000
Developed by Ndroidz Software

Fireworks Full

163236.c.png
Turn your boring phone screen into a night sky full of fireworks! Choose your favorite background and launch fireworks in the sky by tapping on screen! Be prepared for 4-th of July!... Read More

Downloads 100-500
Developed by Ndroidz Software

jntdroid

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
i would like to hear stories of what happens whenever somebody pulls that out on their phone at a 4th of July party, instead of fireworks :)