Facebook Photos Issue

rhindon

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been able to upload photos from my Droid 2 to Facebook, but I can't figure out how to "share" a photo so that it posts to my profile. It just keeps wanting to upload the picture again instead of posting it. Any ideas?

Silver Member
Reaction score
as soon as you upload it, it shows as a mobile upload on your profile. i've never had a problem with this.

screaminscott

Reaction score
profile photo?

I find that when you want to do stuff with photos that are already on Facebook, the Android photo software seems to override the facebook stuff.

So if you upload a photo to Facebook, and then want to make Facebook do stuff with the uploaded photo, you can't do it from the Droid. Because the droid keeps wanting to upload the photo again and again (to set your profuile picture etc) instead of just using the photo already uploaded on Facebook.

OP
rhindon

rhindon

Reaction score
I find that when you want to do stuff with photos that are already on Facebook, the Android photo software seems to override the facebook stuff.

So if you upload a photo to Facebook, and then want to make Facebook do stuff with the uploaded photo, you can't do it from the Droid. Because the droid keeps wanting to upload the photo again and again (to set your profuile picture etc) instead of just using the photo already uploaded on Facebook.

That's exactly the problem I am having. Anyone found a solution for this?dancedroid

OP
rhindon

rhindon

Reaction score
anyone able to help me with a solution to this? When I upload a photo to Facebook, it goes into Mobile photos. I am unable to post that picture to my profile and it does not do it automatically.