Droid X not receiving SMS

DexterFichuk

Reaction score
i'm sorry i haven't found a solution yet of why they are being blocked, so far from my research i know that its not setting sna dif calls are working all the setting sare right, its not the prl file, its something todo with the android framework how it recieves texts i guess, i've talked to a few developers and they've been pretty lost i've tried swapping the RIL from sense on stock and it has done nothing, i've tweaked settings and everything, i want to try to make even maybe a team jsut of people interested in helping find a solution, jsut message me if you need more info about my research so far or if you'd like to help

DexterFichuk

Reaction score
Apn's?

now im starting to wonder if its apn but i can't change mine on my droid it disapears, try the telkila and android apn though they should work

cliftonpelayo

Reaction score
Hey, i've got a droid x a week ago ad i live here in belize. i hve the same problem. i dont recieve the reply to many of the txt mssgs i send. did u guys find any fix to the problem. i went to the smart office after they put in a number but they simply told me that it wasnt possible to fix it(poor customer support). can u pls help me out. Also as a side note, smart just introduced their new 3g system but they cant make my droid x work with that new system.