droid to the rescue

mslal

Reaction score
I was in a restaurant last evening, supporting a fundraiser for ArtPeace, when power & generator went out, plunging the place into darkness. Droid provided music via Pandora, light via Flashlight, register assist with Calculator, provided local info about extend of outage via Skyfire, helped inform the clientel with LED scroller. I offered to tether to get their wifi going. And thought that I could use Droid as generator for all electric. Droid truly does. :motdroidvert:

Lukehluke

Reaction score
I was in a restaurant last evening, supporting a fundraiser for ArtPeace, when power & generator went out, plunging the place into darkness. Droid provided music via Pandora, light via Flashlight, register assist with Calculator, provided local info about extend of outage via Skyfire, helped inform the clientel with LED scroller. I offered to tether to get their wifi going. And thought that I could use Droid as generator for all electric. Droid truly does. :motdroidvert:

Hope there was a plug there :icon_eek:

Android phones are really useful and those are a few reasons why :p

iPirate

Reaction score
Doing all that how long did your battery last? 10 minutes?

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

I think there's a merit badge for that! Nice story! :D