Droid "Gallery" 2.0.1

Magdroid

Reaction score
I was looking at videos of the new Droid Gallery. My question has to do with the current Droids Gallery. When I open it up I notice it shows all of my album art as if it were actual pictures. Its actually pretty annoying. I just drug my music over to the Droid and put them in a file I labeled "Music". Did I do something wrong? Why does my album art appear in the gallery? Does everyone's have that? Will the 2.1 gallery fix this small (yet annoying) issue?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have none of my album artwork in my gallery. All of my music is in a folder > My Media > Music

All pictures are in the DCIM folder > Camera

I'm not sure why you'd have your artwork show up in gallery. I've seen some posts of people having album artwork randomly replaced with pictures on the SD card... so I guess your issue is completely plausible.

luckmylife

Reaction score
I find the whole gallery interface annoying. I had my pictures nice and organized into folders and such on my Blackberry and then I moved some onto my Droid and the only options folders are Camera pictures, Camera Media, All pictures, and pictures. I can't find a way to put the pictures in subfolders and organize them rather than have them jumbled all in the same, multiple places!

I only got my Droid two days ago so if this is a stupid question, I plead noobie innocense.