Droid 4 Fastboot Files Leaked for Easy Unbricking!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Every Droid Modder knows that you must have a safety net before you can really dig around and have fun with your device. You just can't have fun without protection. Until now our only source of protection allowing us to mod has been SafeStrap. SafeStrap has allowed us to flash Roms, but we still have not had full control of our devices. One would say that we don't truely have full control of this device until the Bootloader is unlocked, which would be true, but atleast we can mod with less anxiety now that the Fastboot files have been leaked. If you run into a softbrick just flash the FXZ via RSDlite and viola unbricked phone. The Fastboot file is for build 6.13.215, but has been reported to work with the latest update 6.13.219 to flash backwards if need be. You will want to download this ASAP for safekeeping!

Grab the Fastboot files here via EternityProject

Holymsophy

Reaction score
Need Help please.
I noticed that Droid 4 finally had cyanogenmod and I was going to flash it, but when I tried going to (regular) recovery, I would get a "dead droid" symbol with a red alert sign.

However I could get into cwm recovery. So I did a factory reset, flashed the rom for cyanogen mod, cleared cache and rebooted ...and it got stuck in fastboot.
I tried flashing this with rsd lite and I keep getting stuck on step 6: Failed flashing process. 6/18 flash cdt.bin "cdt.bin" -> Phone returned FAIL

Help please!