Does anyone have a valid link to a Droid. Pro sbf file. Thanks

OP
pcpilot309

pcpilot309

Reaction score
Thanks a Bazillion. using your link, I was able to use RSD lite 4.9 and bring my phone back from the dead. :D A few days ago. I copied the wrong build.prop file to the phone, rebooted and got a black screen. Turns out the build.prop I downloaded was for a Tab, or a Kindle or something. :blink: Live and learn. Thanks again. I still have an OG Droid as a backup, too.

mcdougz

Reaction score
So these are legit? I was kinda sketched out by them...

OP
pcpilot309

pcpilot309

Reaction score
So these are legit? I was kinda sketched out by them...
WTF is sketched out? The SBF will save your bacon, as a matter of fact, I am SBF'ing right now thanks to a bonehead restore move using Titanium Backup (my bad not theirs). Very much a PITA, but I will survive (thanks to SBF and RSD lite) Root and Flash my favorite ROM once again. ;)

jago25_98

Reaction score
Don't these contain the limited 3e bootloader that only allows official signed update.zip files?

mcdougz

Reaction score
WTF is sketched out? The SBF will save your bacon, as a matter of fact, I am SBF'ing right now thanks to a bonehead restore move using Titanium Backup (my bad not theirs). Very much a PITA, but I will survive (thanks to SBF and RSD lite) Root and Flash my favorite ROM once again. ;)
Just that it was posted by some dude rather than an admin or something. I don't want my phone turning into a robot and seeking to destroy me or something :eek: