Cant find an answer...Hoping someone can figure this out...

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
Well jak86, sorry I kind of dropped off, but after reading what huskur posted I was kind of thinking, "yeah, that WOULD be the easiest way for jak86 to get there or at least somewhere along the lines I was trying to take him". Plus you said you had an error when trying to cd /system/xbin (without telling me the specific error message, since if you did the "mkdir /system/xbin" command you would have got it), coupled with the fact that you have already supposedly gone down this road several times.

SO! I am done, I cannot figure your problems out beyond the help (and guides and links) I have tried to give coupled with the guides I have tried to get you to read. Just thought I'd post this so you would know where I stand. I am tired of this thread.

If I were you, I would try first to follow EXACTLY (and ONLY) the steps that huskur suggested, reread everything I've suggested/posted/and the guides or just give it up.

Sorry, and good luck

OP
J

jak86

Reaction score
I have read and reread all of what everyone has posted and at this point the phone still gives me the same error. I've done the downgrade with the .sbf many times and sometimes I can root, sometimes I cant. Sometimes I can wipe data and cache and sometimes I cant. So like I asked...if theres nothing else I can do is there a way I can get my phone exchanged?

Im sure you probably believe im the reason it doesnt work but if it was me then I wouldnt be able to get as far as I have over my 11 trys.

teddyearp

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Razr 5g Rooted
OK, since no one else here (or elsewhere) has a definitive answer for you, here's where I am.

I ran a search here on this site for "E:Can't mount /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 (or /dev/block/mmcblk0p0) (No such file or directory)" which gave me too many results since apparently using quotes does NOT make this site's search engine hit on only the whole phrase, but still every word within the phrase here.

Then I ran a google on the above phrase and it took me to your thread @ alldroid and this one, so it seems as though the error message you are getting is yours and yours alone and you will have to figure out a way to get another phone. So, at this point I guess you really only have two-three options. If your phone runs fine stock, and you cannot get a problem to show for VZW to replace it, then do so and like it. Otherwise find a way to intentionally brick it and then get VZW to replace. I would go ahead and tell you how to intentionally brick it, but I don't want to get flamed.

good luck

OP
J

jak86

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help. I guess at this point im stuck with it stock. I dont know any ways to brick my phone and be able to get it exchanged...i do understand not wanting to get yourself in trouble.

Guess thats it...unless luck comes my way and my phone breaks lol.

Thanks again!!!