can't add photos to MY GALLERY

sugee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
before upgrading to ICS I was able to put photos from computer into dropbox , then go to dropbox on phone and send to "My Gallery"
where I was able to edit etc
Since upgrading I have to save to sd card only in order to view on my gallery is that where all my other pics are that were uploaded to My Gallery are???

jaybogg

Reaction score
before upgrading to ICS I was able to put photos from computer into dropbox , then go to dropbox on phone and send to "My Gallery"
where I was able to edit etc
Since upgrading I have to save to sd card only in order to view on my gallery is that where all my other pics are that were uploaded to My Gallery are???

Do I understand the problem correctly? When you click on "My Gallery" app in the app drawer, you DO NOT see all your pictures previous to ICS?

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Either the pics were saved to the internal memory and got wiped. Or are you seeing a lot of grey icons... if so, manage apps, all, my gallery, clear cache, clear data and force close...

That's if I'm understanding this correctly :confused:

OP
sugee

sugee

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo
problem solved... I have to send pictures from drop box to sd card and then they appear in "my gallery"

sparkie

Reaction score
When I send files from drop box to sdcard they show up in my gallery but I only want them on the sdcard-ext and if I delete them from gallery it removes them from all areas of phone. Including sdcard-ext. Is there a way to save files to sdcard-ext only and not show up in gallery. Or a way to remove from gallery only and not all areas of phone?

Thanks.