Can anyone recommend a good audio Weather app ?

Rogerdodger

Reaction score
Hello ----- I hope I am posting this in the right place --------

I currently have the Weather Channel app ------- enjoy it very much , BUT I would like to have weather in an AUDIO version to hear at times when driving. Does anybody know if the weather channel app will come out with an audio option in their app ?
Also, the only thing I have seen so far in the market is something called " Any Voice " that says you can LISTEN to sms, email, and weather -------------
Is this app any good ? Didn't see many ratings .

Would appreciate any suggestions , or experience any have had in this area. -------- THANKS IN ADVANCE -------- great Forum ! ! :)

Chaimer

Reaction score
Actually guy i have best idea it helps you can easily search in Google its very simple then you will get many sides those who provide free application for mobiles . I hope you got it

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, found a potential way for you to get the forecast by audio.

A few days ago I found a free app called "Scanner Radio". I wanted to listen to local police and fire. I just looked at it and found out that I can listen to NWS broadcasts, however they're not exactly local. I live in Lancaster, PA and found a live audio broadcast in Allentown, PA and another in Hagerstown, MD - both about 50+ miles away. Maybe from where you are it will work for you also.

Download Scanner Radio
Go to "Browse by genre"
Select "Weather" at the bottom

It will then look for your location and list out the nearest sites you can listen to. Hope this is what you wanted and hopefully you will have a local broadcast.