Camerea Issue of Droid

Reiji1987

Reaction score
Hi,

I just tried out my Milestone/Droid Camera, and i find out that... in dark area, even though i on the flash, the flash is very bright when doing the focusing, but after I press the button to take a picture, the flash dosen';t seem to be so bright. Is it a common problem for all milestone?

Regards
Reiji

Guchi

Reaction score
droid/milestone camera is a HUGE FAIL all around. sorry.

OP
R

Reiji1987

Reaction score
Oh no wonder, I was trying to take a picture in the dark room, but it seems like the flash is not work well....

OP
R

Reiji1987

Reaction score
Yeah, it looks nice in well lited place. Just now I was trying to take some pictures in a room with bad lightings, seem like nothing can been seen, the flash like not work properly like no flash at all....

iPirate

Reaction score
every camera has difficulty in low light, I wasn't expecting the Droid to solve this problem seeing that even thousand dollar cameras cannot do it perfectly.

the camera works great in the light!

OP
R

Reiji1987

Reaction score
I understand camera do have some problem in low light, but just now when i took some pictures... totally cannot see anything :X

brochaos

Reaction score
replacement camera apps don't help at all. it's just a bug with the droid. even with flash, your shutter speeds are still 1/10.

jiffypophead

Reaction score
yea i found out that if your battery life is under 30-40%, the flahs will go off sooner than when the picture is actually snapped...but if you have it plugged in or if the battery is high, then the dark pictures turn out fine.. its stupid