App/Widget to quickly set alarm clock?

kimintenn

Reaction score
The alarm on the OG Droid and the Nexus has always bugged me because it's like 10 clicks to actually go into the clock and set the alarm. Is there an app or widget that let's you go directly into the alarm screen without having to go into the clock and then click the alarm etc etc?

honors21

Reaction score
If you have a clock on your home screen all you have to do is click it take you right to the alarms.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
yeah, most cloc widgets link directly, also beautiful widgets, simi clock whichallow you to assign apps to launch.

or simply add a shortcut to your clock app.

Briankbl

Reaction score
You can also just tap the microphone key in the search bar at the top and use your voice to set the alarm. Incredibly easy and fast.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

OP
kimintenn

kimintenn

Reaction score
You can also just tap the microphone key in the search bar at the top and use your voice to set the alarm. Incredibly easy and fast.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
I had no idea you could do this! Thanks for the tip.

Reaction score
If you find the stock alarm isn't what you're looking for, I'm using alarm clock extreme (free) without any issues.

Nubbie

Reaction score
Retro clock links right to alarm. also with clock maker and other widget creators also allow you to set what file will open on a click. so you can make a clock widget. that if you want will open up your calendar, gallery, literally anything you want. That includes alarm clock.

GoBears

Reaction score
Fancy widgets clock links right to the alarm as well.