another issue im having...

mindytyson3

Reaction score
when i push the lock button at the top of the phone and then slide the lock over on the screen to unlock the screen i can look at something for like a second and the screen goes black and i have to start over again.

is there a way to keep it from going off in a second so i can read emails without having to touch the screen or something?

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
when i push the lock button at the top of the phone and then slide the lock over on the screen to unlock the screen i can look at something for like a second and the screen goes black and i have to start over again.

is there a way to keep it from going off in a second so i can read emails without having to touch the screen or something?

You may have to change your backlight settings

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
ok thanks it was set on 15 seconds thats why it was going off so quickly..ha. thanks again! i just have so much to learn...i feel like a dummy on this phone ha. thanks.

harv2000

Reaction score
You might also take a look at an app called Screebl (strange name, great app). It runs perpetually and monitors the physical position of the Droid and does things like keep the screen active while the phone is in an "in use" type attitude.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
You might also take a look at an app called Screebl (strange name, great app). It runs perpetually and monitors the physical position of the Droid and does things like keep the screen active while the phone is in an "in use" type attitude.

ok thanks i will look into that app!

Mr.Droid2

Reaction score
ok thanks it was set on 15 seconds thats why it was going off so quickly..ha. thanks again! i just have so much to learn...i feel like a dummy on this phone ha. thanks.

No problem, just play around with your phone. Thats what I did when I got it. I didn't have this phone for two weeks yet.