Another 2.2 update problem (music)

brian_g

Reaction score
Sorry, I posted this in the tech/glitch forum, but I figure I could post here too. Anyway ever since I got the update yesterday I have problem listening to my music through an audio jack (either via headphones or through another means) after I receive a text. Music plays fine, I get a text (with a sound alert), it then pauses the song (didn't before), I then try to unpause and I get no sound. Now I do get sound out of the phone when I unplug the jack, but when I plug it back in nothing. The only way to fix it is to turn the phone off and on, but same thing happens. Anybody else having this problem?

pumbaa

Reaction score
Been having the same issue since 2.1!

Part of me is glad someone else is having the same issue. I thought I was alone on this one!

No solution so far.

brwilkins

Reaction score
I'm having a similar issue. After the 2.2 update, when I'm listening to music and the screen times out (goes black), whenever I press the home button or power button to get the screen back on to do something, the music starts glitching (IE it stops/starts once or twice). Very strange.

My Droid X worked flawlessly before the 2.2 update. Now, not so much. It also hesitates when I try to move the slider to unlock it and is generally slower.