Amazon MP3 App Issue

JonnyVicious

Reaction score
So I've decided to buy some mp3s directly from the Amazon Ap figuring its simple and easy. But I downloaded one song and it doesnt show up anywhere in my artists/songs/albums/etc. Where does it save it to? Is there something i'm missing?

OP
J

JonnyVicious

Reaction score
It just asks me if i wana change my email or setup 1-click purchasing

OP
J

JonnyVicious

Reaction score
I know this isnt a droid but thats the same app, its definetly the Amazon MP3. And yea I get the download/settings and if I pick downloads it brings up the download history page and shows the one song I downloaded but I cant click it or anything. If i click menu again I get the options clear completed/retry failed/home/search.

Still not in my music player tho...so now what? lol

htc-droid_eris-verizon-appscreen-300.jpg

Reaction score
yes your 100% correct that how you should be able to get to the songs. try to click quicker? or restart the phone or do a battery pull and see if you can then click it.

OP
J

JonnyVicious

Reaction score
Just tried all that and its not working. It says downloaded already as well underneath the song title and what not

Reaction score
do you have a checkmark next to the song thats downloaded?

maybe call amzon ask for a credit redownload? maybe it got corrupted?

OP
J

JonnyVicious

Reaction score
Yep I got a checkmark and everything. I guess thats a possibility, its gona suck to call them

sassage

Reaction score
anybody else having troubles w/ amazon mp3 lately? lots of force close and when i try to download it hangs up on the download que and i have to DL off the web via laptop

dayrew

Reaction score
just dowloaded 5 songs for the hell of it works no problamo...

jasonb

Reaction score
i downloaded 2 cd's a couple weeks ago and everything worked perfectly. on your SD card the files save to a folder labeled amazon mp3. you may have to reboot your phone for your music player to find them.