TWO QUESTIONS

JDH

Reaction score
1. did a FDR and now can't recall how I removed the google search bar from home screen
2. I live in a fringe area for 4gLTE so I keep HD calling turned off. Had networks set to LTE/CDMA got message " no 4GLTE available do you want global?" so I switched to Global. Q= which network should I be on of the three choices? Global LTE/CDMA LTE/GSM/UMTS. verizon turbo.

1. did a FDR and now can't recall how I removed the google search bar from home screen
2. I live in a fringe area for 4gLTE so I keep HD calling turned off. Had networks set to LTE/CDMA got message " no 4GLTE available do you want global?" so I switched to Global. Q= which network should I be on of the three choices? Global LTE/CDMA LTE/GSM/UMTS. verizon turbo.
1) Long press blank space on Home screen, select "Settings"

2) Some say the CDMA offers battery savings over the Global settings but I don't see any difference - Global is the default and works fine for me but you'll probably not notice and difference between the two.

Actually the Global makes bettetrcalls in my location. If I head out my .7 mile long farm lane Once I get a little elevation it will go 4g LTE.

Back