stock recovery image

solraven

how can i pull a stock recovery image out of a odexed or deodexed FRG83D zip file that can be flashed in terminal emulator or rsdlite? or if that wont work how do i get one?

how can i pull a stock recovery image out of a odexed or deodexed FRG83D zip file that can be flashed in terminal emulator or rsdlite? or if that wont work how do i get one?

Your trying to go back to stock unrooted? Sorry your original post seemed vague to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
S

solraven

I can unroot easy as pie by restoring a stock rom, than i receive the ota updates and reroot. i have done it a few times now. most of the time i rock stock as i haven't found a rom i like. i want to be able to flash stock recovery to receive ota, than flash back to clockwork.

Teekar

Your trying to go back to stock unrooted? Sorry your original post seemed vague to me.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App
I can unroot easy as pie by restoring a stock rom, than i receive the ota updates and reroot. i have done it a few times now. most of the time i rock stock as i haven't found a rom i like. i want to be able to flash stock recovery to receive ota, than flash back to clockwork.

Teekar

Hi,
"Long time listener / first time caller" ... (Bob n TomShow) im fom IN.
My understanding and question would be if u r rooted why wait for a OTA update? Cant you just go out to any country or join in with first recipiants and get your update before everyone else? Memory may be failing me (more than i choose to admit) but i though i read that was 1 of the best perks of having root?

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Hi,
"Long time listener / first time caller" ... (Bob n TomShow) im fom IN.
My understanding and question would be if u r rooted why wait for a OTA update? Cant you just go out to any country or join in with first recipiants and get your update before everyone else? Memory may be failing me (more than i choose to admit) but i though i read that was 1 of the best perks of having root?

not a good idea. phone models may differ between countries. also there would be differences in language.