Picture Message Conundrum

rc19unc

Reaction score
So, whenever I try to send a picture message (mms) my Razr shows that the message is being sent, but never actually says it completed the process. About 2 minutes later, I'll get an error message saying that the picture didn't go through. Now here's the conundrum, the person I send the picture to, still receives the picture even though my device said it failed. Any thoughts or solutions to this problem?

I also noticed that in the stock messaging app although I don't use it. I use Handcent and do get a correct delivery receipt. Hopefully, someone has an idea for you. Otherwise, try Handcent or other 3rd party message apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

I also noticed that in the stock messaging app although I don't use it. I use Handcent and do get a correct delivery receipt. Hopefully, someone has an idea for you. Otherwise, try Handcent or other 3rd party message apps.

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using DroidForums

Yeah I was using Handcent back when I had the G1 when it came out. I decided why not switch back now with the Razr. Now that I have, I don't receive the error anymore! And how's the Maxx working for you? Kinda upset they came out with it so soon after purchasing my Razr.

Yeah I was using Handcent back when I had the G1 when it came out. I decided why not switch back now with the Razr. Now that I have, I don't receive the error anymore! And how's the Maxx working for you? Kinda upset they came out with it so soon after purchasing my Razr.

Maxx is great. I bought the Razr thinking they will delay the Maxx like every other new product in the industry... Nope. So on my 13th day with the Razr I took it back for the Maxx. Both are awesome but I love the battery in the Maxx.

Maxx is great. I bought the Razr thinking they will delay the Maxx like every other new product in the industry... Nope. So on my 13th day with the Razr I took it back for the Maxx. Both are awesome but I love the battery in the Maxx.

You took it back?! How'd did that work out? I would love the have the Maxx instead of the regular Razr.

You took it back?! How'd did that work out? I would love the have the Maxx instead of the regular Razr.

I was within the Verizon 14 day return policy. Paid my $35 restocking fee and walked out with the Maxx :)

Back