Kernel Reccommendation

jguffain

Reaction score
Looking for recommendations on kernels. Just installed Incredibly re-engineered and looking to move away from the stock kernel on my incredible.

Thanks

If you flashed inc Reengineered, you aren't running the stock kernel anymore anyway.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

If you flashed inc Reengineered, you aren't running the stock kernel anymore anyway.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

Yes, sorry I meant I wanted to move away from the stock kernel with re-engineered.

Just loaded hydra .5 (under volt) with incredibly re-engineered ROM and my battery life seems to have gone down the drain.

Unplugged the phone about 45 min ago, it has been sitting idle, and it is down 7%.

I though the under volt kernel was suppose to help with bat life?

Just loaded hydra .5 (under volt) with incredibly re-engineered ROM and my battery life seems to have gone down the drain.

Unplugged the phone about 45 min ago, it has been sitting idle, and it is down 7%.

It may be my battery. Seems no matter what Kernel I flash, as soon as I take my phone off the charger, within 10 min it drops to 93%.

It may be my battery. Seems no matter what Kernel I flash, as soon as I take my phone off the charger, within 10 min it drops to 93%.

The initial drop is normal. It will drop much less rapidly after the initial discharge. You can try bumping the battery (turn the phone off after the light turns green; charge until the light turns back from red to green) to see if that helps.

Back