Developer
Blur ROMs usually have web top so yea

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Ok just a warning from here on out (this applies to all my threads), i wont be answering anymore "Why did you remove Google Now?" questions.

DaVinciNinja

I have tried 3 times to flash. I wiped data and cache and the flashing said success, enjoy Icarus and all that. Yet when it boots it is still my stock ICS ROM... any idea what I could be doing wrong?

OP
[SP]JESTER

[SP]JESTER

Developer
Developer
Um ROM slot 1? It helps to know what ur doing.. U should leave the stock ROM alone tho

pistacio

[video=youtube;E8KOcnHJjHM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8KOcnHJjHM[/video]

Tillmorn

I've been enjoying this for a few days now. Breath of fresh life into the Bionic. And, like others, I'm not big on CM10. As to the "Oh no Google Now!"...personally I like that my phone doesn't tell me three times a day what my ETA for the house is anymore...

One thing I've noticed, the phone does get hot, but only when running Spotify. Since I did not use the service until yesterday I cannot comment on whether or not this is a ROM specific issue. Honestly, I'm 99% certain it's just crap on Spotify's end.

milski65

[SP]JESTER;2393900 said:
Um ROM slot 1? It helps to know what ur doing.. U should leave the stock ROM alone tho

Sorry for the question SP. You're saying rom slot 1 only? If so I missed that point in the thread or op. I'm running in slot 4 without issues. If I'm misunderstanding the posts, my bad.

milski65

I was hoping to hear that. Otherwise I'd be wondering what the heck is going on. Thanks devil

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

DevilDogMP

Silver Member
No problem. You can hit me up on Google.talk if you have any questions about the bionic roms or root stuff lol