Droid Turbo ?

I've narrowed it down to a Motorola device (possibly the turbo variant), HTC one m8 (wasn't there suppose to be an EYE version?), or the Nexus.... Or OnePlus One.

on the move..

I've narrowed it down to a Motorola device (possibly the turbo variant), HTC one m8 (wasn't there suppose to be an EYE version?), or the Nexus.... Or OnePlus One.

on the move..

I'm getting a Moto as well...got the One+ ordered and should have it in a week ..Eye is announced for AT&T right now no date yet ..plastic not metal

M8 tap'd

Well the M8 EYE is official in China...hopefully it'll become available here. You have any spare invites? ;)

Well the M8 EYE is official in China...hopefully it'll become available here. You have any spare invites? ;)

I got my invite by checking G+ posts #oneplus invites till someone sent me one ..lol
Hopefully they send invites to share I will send you first one I get...

M8 tap'd

Reactions: cr6

droid-turbo-battery.jpg

YEAHHHHHH BAAAAAABEEEEE! 3,680 Min, 3,900 Typ. OH YEAH!

I think I've found my phone.

"...expect it by October 30, with an announcement on the 28th or 29th"

I'm all in.. Geez. . Big big battery..

I'm all in.. Geez. . Big big battery..

I think it was you that said recently "the Droid Turbo seems like a Maxx on steroids"...that statement is more true every time new specs & info about this new beast are leaked. :cool:

I think it was you that said recently "the Droid Turbo seems like a Maxx on steroids"...that statement is more true every time new specs & info about this new beast are leaked. :cool:
It was me.. And I was concerned about the battery life staying up there with a screen like this... Guess they thought of that too lol.. Cause the g3's battery life is pretty so so with its screen

OMG YES, this phone is almost too good to be true, there has to be something wrong with it (other than the lack of an SD card).

Very interesting. I'm really surprised they went with capacitive keys as well. It's like an updated Droid Charge. Looking forward to some real world reviews though.

tap'n on my S5

Back