big problem with s22 ultra

Fox2024

Reaction score
I have a Samsung mobile s22 ultra

Form two weeks ago, when I ran any application my phone freezing with overlapping colors on the screen, and then it restarted automatically. The problem happens by chance. It can happen after an hour of use. It can happen after 10 hours. It can happen after a day.

Solutions I tried

1- reset setting
2-wipe cache partition
3-wipe data

and nothing I still have the problem

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
I have a Samsung mobile s22 ultra

Form two weeks ago, when I ran any application my phone freezing with overlapping colors on the screen, and then it restarted automatically. The problem happens by chance. It can happen after an hour of use. It can happen after 10 hours. It can happen after a day.

Solutions I tried

1- reset setting
2-wipe cache partition
3-wipe data

and nothing I still have the problem
Welcome to the forum. Could be a problem with an app you have installed. Boot into safe mode and if there's no problem it's an app you've installed either from the Play Store or somewhere else. Also you might need to FDR if you can't find the culprit.

OP
F

Fox2024

Reaction score
thank you for your reply

I have been trying solutions for two days. Now I deleted the truecaller application

The mobile phone has been working fine for two days. I do not know the problem from this application or no

ggrant3876

Administrator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung S23 Ultra
thank you for your reply

I have been trying solutions for two days. Now I deleted the truecaller application

The mobile phone has been working fine for two days. I do not know the problem from this application or no
Try it for a bit more and if it continues to work that was the offending app. Did you download the app from the Play Store? If you installed it from an unknown source that could be your issue.

OP
F

Fox2024

Reaction score
Try it for a bit more and if it continues to work that was the offending app. Did you download the app from the Play Store? If you installed it from an unknown source that could be your issue.
Yes Installed it from play store

OP
F

Fox2024

Reaction score
After 5 Days my phone comeback to freezing and restart

What I Can do now