Doidx 3500 battery relacement

hwengel51

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the 3500mah battery replacement for Droidx with success? How much extra time on each charge?

Sent from my DROIDX

Just got mine a few minutes ago. It is freakishly huge! It sticks out past the camera hump. We'll see how it goes, but I know for sure that pretty much no case will work with it.

CM74DX

I have a BH6X, its about a 1mm thicker than the BH5X that came with the phone, it came with a different cover and it all still fits into a Body Glove case. No signifigant icrease in battery life, but its better than stock.

I've been using mine for about 2 weeks now. On average I can go from 30 to 50 hours without a charge. No GPS, very little wifi, a few videos, and Pandora for a few hours. It improved after every drain and complete charge. Get battery monitor pro to help tell you how much juice is really left. I can usually run for about 12 more hours after the internal sensor has reach 1%. I wish android would give the droidx support for extended batteries.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

I've been using mine for about 2 weeks now. On average I can go from 30 to 50 hours without a charge. No GPS, very little wifi, a few videos, and Pandora for a few hours. It improved after every drain and complete charge. Get battery monitor pro to help tell you how much juice is really left. I can usually run for about 12 more hours after the internal sensor has reach 1%. I wish android would give the droidx support for extended batteries.

How many hours of screen on time?

About 4 to 5 hours a day. So in 30 hours the screen is on for about 12 to 15 hours.

Back