Zune App

JEchoff

Reaction score
Hey guys,

As most of you know, the default Android music player isn't the best out there, and even after the 2.1 update, little has changed. I was hoping that somebody would be interested in developing a media app that imitates the UI of the Zune HD. I would be happy with just audio support, but if it could include pictures and videos, as well as podcasts, it would be even better. I don't want it to sync with the Zune Desktop software, because I already know that would be incredibly difficult. I imagine it would be like bTunes, the iPod imitation, except in Zune form. If anyone would be willing to develop this, I would be more than interested in testing it, and would be extremely grateful to the developer.

Thanks.

Blaster

Reaction score
I use bTunes... its an itunes fake... i want a music player more like the ipods... i like how there is a space between the differnt letters like all the E's are in one place etc...

tu3218

Reaction score
Yeah I would also like a music player that resembles the zune hd. Zune os in amazing and very intuitive to use. It is a lot better then the ipod touch interface.

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
agreed, been a zune user since the first run of 30gig ones..

OP
J

JEchoff

Reaction score
I currently used bTunes too, but as many have mentioned, the Zune OS is superior for media. Does anyone know how to code for a media player, or know anyone else who does? Maybe if we got the bTunes developer he could crank out a Zune version

tu3218

Reaction score
I currently used bTunes too, but as many have mentioned, the Zune OS is superior for media. Does anyone know how to code for a media player, or know anyone else who does? Maybe if we got the bTunes developer he could crank out a Zune version

that's a good idea, contacting the btunes developer would be a good idea. I would definitely pay for this too. If I was able to get zune os on my droid, well I think my droid would be fully complete and best dam device ever lol

OP
J

JEchoff

Reaction score
I just emailed the bTunes developer, so I'll let you know when he responds and if he is interested in developing a Zune app.

thorn11166

Reaction score
agreed, been a zune user since the first run of 30gig ones..

cheers on that!!! me too! i had a brown one that i replaced the case with a red ones and then took the back case of and used a black one! looks awesome. but now i got a blue 32gig ZuneHD

twofourturbo

Reaction score
This would be awesome.. Given that I sold my zune to buy my droid.. Be perfect

drummerq

Reaction score
id buy that, have had the 80gb black since almost when it came out

drummerboyphil

Reaction score
ill buy that app too i love my zune hd keep me posted if someone makes this app :biggrin::biggrin:

Champers

Reaction score
Try out this app, it isn't zune-like but it is a pretty nice music player.

chart