ZTE Grand S EXT To Sport Unique Hybrid Metal-Plastic Unibody

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
ZTE_Grand_S_EXT_Design_01.jpg

The Chinese smartphone OEM ZTE is trying to get us to notice their newest flagship product by using exotic materials for the outer casing, and they have our attention. The included pics showcase a gorgeous device, which supposedly uses a Nano Molding Technology (NMT). This NMT tech combines the metal and plastic by molding them together.

ZTE_Grand_S_EXT_Design_02.jpg

There has been no word on any other specs, nor when the device will launch, but we will keep an eye out for more info. In the mean-time... sound off what you think of ZTE's design? If the internals are good, would this device draw your interest?

Source: TalkAndroid

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Worst reflection photoshop in history.

How do some hacks get their jobs in graphic design?

swc2001

Reaction score
I have the S4 and I Love it..... but What i really want is an American company to design a phone just as good that is built here in America. Or shoot even like what Toyota did with the Toyota Tundra..... Its engineered in Texas, And its built in Texas. So that Directly stimulates American economy even though its Toyota. Dont get me wrong I know Toyota gets a large cut... but still! So I wish Motorola would kick it into High gear! My Wife wishes the Droid 5 slide out keyboard would come out. LOL
So all of that rambling to say yeah that'd be great if it was from America in some way! (if the specs are good!)

combatmedic870

Reaction score
I have the S4 and I Love it..... but What i really want is an American company to design a phone just as good that is built here in America. Or shoot even like what Toyota did with the Toyota Tundra..... Its engineered in Texas, And its built in Texas. So that Directly stimulates American economy even though its Toyota. Dont get me wrong I know Toyota gets a large cut... but still! So I wish Motorola would kick it into High gear! My Wife wishes the Droid 5 slide out keyboard would come out. LOL
So all of that rambling to say yeah that'd be great if it was from America in some way! (if the specs are good!)

Moto X?