Zoom 4 Video

jbrock98

Reaction score
Guys I may have over looked it or I may just be stupid but is there no zooming when your taking a video? The camera zooms and I would think you could taking a video too, but I dunno? The phone has the ability to zoom just don't make sense to not have for video too

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
Guys I may have over looked it or I may just be stupid but is there no zooming when your taking a video? The camera zooms and I would think you could taking a video too, but I dunno? The phone has the ability to zoom just don't make sense to not have for video too

The video portion has no zoom.

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
Well that sucks and its stupid.....u wouldn't happen to know where I can get Atlanta Braves wallpaper? Or any team wallpapers? None of the apps I've downloaded has any

joeymoose

Reaction score
Well that sucks and its stupid.....u wouldn't happen to know where I can get Atlanta Braves wallpaper? Or any team wallpapers? None of the apps I've downloaded has any

Download a pic you like online, crop it or not, email to yourself, use as a wallpaper...

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Is this a schizophrenic thread? (hah)

OP
jbrock98

jbrock98

Reaction score
Ok yea I've tried that, never can get the pic to fit on screen right, I'll just keep tinkering with it

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
Is this a schizophrenic thread? (hah)

doh2.gif

rofl2.gif