ZombieStomped 1.7 teaser!!

ksalce

Reaction score
Lookout for a most likley late night release on sunday night(tomorrow night)!!! :)

Sick :)......im hoping this release will fix the random reboots for me because I really enjoy this rom and do not want to switch

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

atamagaokashii

Reaction score
I've discovered that the leds won't work when the screen has been activated; i.e. sms pop up "pops up" and turns the screen on. When you have it set to not turn the screen on yet still pop up, led notifications for texts returns to normal. If you receive an email with the screen on, no led, screen off, you get the green led, etc etc etc. Before on froyo I think they blinked until you cleared the notification. Make sense?

bofis

Reaction score
baseband update?

Hey, will updating to the leaked GB rom and then Zombiestomped result in an updated Baseband version on my phone. I'm currently running rooted stock 2.3.20, but with Baseband version BP_C_01.09.05P, which I'm not entirely sure is the most-updated one.

Thanks, cannot wait for the 1.7 release tonight, I'm gonna make the GB plunge finally!

inssane

Reaction score
I feel like Captain Hook...tick tock tick tock tick tock. I want to smash the clock.

I hope "late" is not much later than 2am CST, lol

Redflea

Silver Member
Reaction score
Good to be on the left coast for these things... :)

Nice if it drops tonight, but I'll be happy to wait for a solid release.