Zenonia Saved States

phatkat66

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls =)

I recently got zenonia for my droid and I LOVE the game im so far in it (lvl 53) and I wanted to know if there was a way I can back up my saved game on a computer. I looked through my sd card but i couldnt find any folders for zenonia or anything with the name.

Does anyone know where I can find it on the phone? My droids been actin up a lil lately and I dont want to lose any of my data because im going to wipe everything clean and start over. Thanks!

Diordna

Reaction score
Will it really go away? Like I factory reseted and stuff when I rooted and put on a ROM, and Cestos and Homerun battle 3D has it's data still.

OP
P

phatkat66

Reaction score
going from 2.0.1 to 2.1 is askin me to wipe cache/data im pretty sure that'll wipe it =(

solar

Reaction score
Yeah, wiping your phone is going to do that. I didn't see you post until right now, sorry! I don't actually know where the data is stored for this program, but if you email the dev, he'll prob get back to you on it. I've done that with other devs. Even a backup program won't necessarily bak up the data within the program, just the program itself. It differers from a pc backup. Some programs have a backup method within and some are engineered to work with backup programs.

pinballwizard

Reaction score
well before anyone else goes and does this, all you have to do is back up the app and the data should go with it, i think:icon_eek:

solar

Reaction score
I don't think backing up the app will save the data. At least thats the case with most apps uness they are designed to work specifically to work with the backup app.

KlaxMaster

Reaction score
Not quite

well before anyone else goes and does this, all you have to do is back up the app and the data should go with it, i think:icon_eek:

For games like this, backing up the app MIGHT do it, sometimes. But apps that do backups don't always grab all the files. Usually just ones related to the installation (Meaning files created by playing the game, like saves, could be ignored)

You will need a root. All data that is saved locally will be kept in data/data/com.gamevil.zenonia/files/Save0.dat

almost any app will save (if it is local and not server based) in the data in data/data/-----------/.. directory

My first experience was with My Singing Monsters. data/data/com.bigbluebubble... I spent hours sorting through hex codes trying to hack the damn game. when I finally succeeded, I had hatch times that were 5 seconds, with high breeding rates on legdary monsters, 999,999 gems and 99,999,999 gold.... Then I discovered all data was saved on their server anyway, and the game DISPLAYED the things I said, but never actually HAD them, then when I quit the game, it re wrote the files back to norm.