Zedge App Issue

Jill2813

Reaction score
Hi-
I got the zedge app and it is pretty cool. However, I used to get a choice to use zedge or android for ringtones and i hit something and I don't get hte zedge option anymore. How do I get it back :byestorm:

stigsb

Reaction score
Hi-
I got the zedge app and it is pretty cool. However, I used to get a choice to use zedge or android for ringtones and i hit something and I don't get hte zedge option anymore. How do I get it back :byestorm:

To to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications. Locate "Android System" in there (you may have to pop up the menu to change Filter to All). Scroll a bit down and you will find a "Clear defaults" button. Tap it and you should get the choice between Android System and Zedge again.

- Stig

OP
Jill2813

Jill2813

Reaction score
android app not showing up

I did what you suggested and the android app is not showing up in my list. What am I doing wrong:mad:

OP
Jill2813

Jill2813

Reaction score
Hi-

To to Settings, Applications, Manage Applications. Locate "Android System" in there (you may have to pop up the menu to change Filter to All). Scroll a bit down and you will find a "Clear defaults" button. Tap it and you should get the choice between Android System and Zedge again.

- Stig
Thanks for the help got it to work beautifully:pint::yr1: