Zagg InvisibleShield

GoDroidGo

Reaction score
I just got a Droid yesterday (WOOO) and my girlfriend knew I was getting it so she bought me a ZAGG invisible Shield. I'm usually a case guy but I figured hey, I got it free so why not use it.

My only concern was I was a bit nervous about applying water solution onto my brand new Droid. The ZAGG instructions and site say nothing about if it can damage the phone. Some of the solution went into the phone's earphone speaker. As long as I wait 12-24 hours, will I be good? Thanks.

Reaction score
I just got a Droid yesterday (WOOO) and my girlfriend knew I was getting it so she bought me a ZAGG invisible Shield. I'm usually a case guy but I figured hey, I got it free so why not use it.

My only concern was I was a bit nervous about applying water solution onto my brand new Droid. The ZAGG instructions and site say nothing about if it can damage the phone. Some of the solution went into the phone's earphone speaker. As long as I wait 12-24 hours, will I be good? Thanks.

The best thing to do is remove the battery before applying and don't saturate the skin with too much water when you apply it. If you ever need a new one though, check out Stealth Guard Protectors because they are just as good and way cheaper.

navdoc1110

Reaction score
It will be good if you wait...in the future..do not use that much solution with the shield..just wet it slightly then apply...should go on then be immediately sticky

OP
G

GoDroidGo

Reaction score
Ok good. Yeah, I didn't know. It doesn't really say how much solution to use. They definitely need to make that more clear in the instructions. Mine came with the sponge and when it said to put some on the top of the shield once it was applied, I never squeezed the sponge so some ran off into the speaker.

You think the regular 12-24 hours is good enough to dry that? Is that amount even enough to do any damage? I figure it can't be that bad or else ZAGG wouldn't exist because they'd have hundreds of customers with destroyed devices coming after them. Luckily, the solution is probably free of corrosive minerals, unlike tap/pool/ocean water.

don_813

Reaction score
make sure its when enough, i was conservative at first, but its important to put enough, basically its the same process as tinting windows in cars, you want to wet the entire surface front and back, pretty much to where it is equivalent to dipping the sheet in a bowl of solution, then just squeeze the water away, dont use the tool they give u, it sucks, use a credit card,