ZAGG invisibleSHIELD available for Droid

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just got an email back from ZAGG and here is what they said:

Hello Hank,
Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
I appreciate your interest in the invisibleSHIELD! I'm excited to let you know that we do indeed have an invisibleSHIELD available for the Motorola Droid. You can find it on our website at the following link:
ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
All the best,
Betty

Looks like they will start shipping on Nov 16. I went ahead and preordered one.

Last edited:

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
Just shot an email off to PhantomSkinz for a similar request. Will post more info when I receive a response. I'll do so in a separate posting so as not to hijack your thread.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the post, i know alot of us are looking for that when the day comes we have that baby in our hand.

ebean

Reaction score

Hello Hank,
Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Betty and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.
I appreciate your interest in the invisibleSHIELD! I'm excited to let you know that we do indeed have an invisibleSHIELD available for the Motorola Droid. You can find it on our website at the following link:
ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | Motorola Droid Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield
I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments.
All the best,
Betty

i was unsure from the page...is this a one-sided protector? (which is what i want, btw) or front and back?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Hello Hank,
All the best,
Betty

i was unsure from the page...is this a one-sided protector? (which is what i want, btw) or front and back?
It's full body coverage...or you have option just for the screen.

It says available for pre-order only though ships the 16th.....that suxxors

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Has anyone found any viable case options for the Droid other than the Xentris that Best Buy is currently carrying? Either a leather carry case (without a magent) or some sort of snap on case?

I called a local Verizon store today to ask if they had any accessories available for the Droid yet and was told that they already are selling the Body Glove. I drove over there on my lunch break only to find out that whoever told me that was just wrong. I bought the Xentris case at Best Buy yesterday, but it feels cheap and worthless IMO.

Naut Human

Reaction score
It would not shock me if Invisible Shield has already produced these and they are en route to VZW stores to be ready for showtime on Friday. It makes sense.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Pre-Order ship date has been moved up to Friday, November 6th. Just ordered mine.

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pre-Order ship date has been moved up to Friday, November 6th. Just ordered mine.

Good to know. I was wondering why they would wait 10 days after the phone has been released to ship them out. Thanks for the update!

bamfsig45

Reaction score
I have always had trouble installing these screen protectors on my BB curve. Follow directions as closely as possible and still had lint, or small bubbles under the protector. I hope with this being a glass lens it will be easier to install on. Im thinking the Zagg screen protector and the Body Glove hard case will provide ultimate protection. Although the Droid wont fit in the dock with the hard case on Im assuming. :icon_question:

OP
JhankG

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have always had trouble installing these screen protectors on my BB curve. Follow directions as closely as possible and still had lint, or small bubbles under the protector. I hope with this being a glass lens it will be easier to install on. Im thinking the Zagg screen protector and the Body Glove hard case will provide ultimate protection. Although the Droid wont fit in the dock with the hard case on Im assuming. :icon_question:

That's right. You'll have to pop the back piece off each time you want to dock it.

As for getting the Invisibleshields on, it is really hit or miss. I put one on my Blackberry Curve, absolutely no problems, on the first try. I went through a handful of screen protectors when trying to put one on my iPod Touch (which has a glass screen) and never was able to get it right. I eventually gave up on keeping a shield on the iPod and still never had a single scratch on that glass screen.

foolie

Reaction score
I usually like to skin my devices but I'm not sure about this phone.
Considering it's metal, it will most definitely feel good in the hand as opposed to the urethane covering. I will most likely just use a screen protector instead of a full body covering.

ZeRo_C0oL

Reaction score
Woohoo! I hope they have them on the shelves at Best Buy when I pick mine up Friday!

halo0

Reaction score
Seems unlikely that BB will have them since Zagg aren't even shipping any until Friday. But I'll be crossing my fingers :)

Trip

Reaction score
Nice find on IvisibleShield moving the ship date up :rating09:. With the glass screen it would be much more scratch resistant, but with my luck I would accidentally put my keys in my pocket with it and scratch it all up :icon_ cry:. I plan to keep a screen protector on it.