Your top PAID apps

thrty6

Reaction score
at the suggestion of a few... i decided to purchase the "Where's My Droid" app for the moto droid. either i'm doing it wrong... or there is something wrong with a few features.

- i can't get any of the text message trigger words to work for the droid
- the only function that i was able to use was the phone feature

... i sure hope the developer fixes these issues. or then again, maybe im doin something wrong.

you your probably doing something wrong ha, what model phone are you using? if its the droid i can most likely help you...

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very comforting widgets for the HTC lover, but wait until you get a look at the android port of SPB Mobile Shell for the DROID - I Can't Wait For That Beauty!

got links?

The Android version is still in development, but the 'promise' is that it will not only have all of the visual flare/functionality of the WinMo 3.5 version, but Even More!

SPB Mobile Shell Products SPB Software

I tell you what. On the Droid i'll bet that app is gonna be very very good. i'll keep an eye out for the release

88Droid

Reaction score
you your probably doing something wrong ha, what model phone are you using? if its the droid i can most likely help you...

lol, well... like i said i can get the "call-home" feature to work, but not the "text-home" feature... the developer said on his site that some words just "don't work", anywho.... i've tried several words but just cant seem to get it to set off.

according to his twitter he's working on a android update, but not the issue i'm specifically having a problem with.

P.S.- Don't know if anybody noticed last night, but there was an update for LOCALE that fixed the GPS (at least for me).

thrty6

Reaction score

lol, well... like i said i can get the "call-home" feature to work, but not the "text-home" feature... the developer said on his site that some words just "don't work", anywho.... i've tried several words but just cant seem to get it to set off.

according to his twitter he's working on a android update, but not the issue i'm specifically having a problem with.

P.S.- Don't know if anybody noticed last night, but there was an update for LOCALE that fixed the GPS (at least for me).

...what phone are you using...

88Droid

Reaction score

...what phone are you using...

---the moto droid, maybe i need to try a different "trigger word".

JhankG

Silver Member
Reaction score
Very comforting widgets for the HTC lover, but wait until you get a look at the android port of SPB Mobile Shell for the DROID - I Can't Wait For That Beauty!

got links?

The Android version is still in development, but the 'promise' is that it will not only have all of the visual flare/functionality of the WinMo 3.5 version, but Even More!

SPB Mobile Shell Products SPB Software

That looks great! Any ETA for the Android release?

R1Lover

Reaction score