Your "Must Have" Widgets?

hajabooja

Reaction score
Trying to explore a bit more into the widgets. Just wondering what are some of your MUST HAVE widgets. Paid or free.. doesn't matter as long as they are quality (which I would assume they are if you have them installed :p). What widgets help you get the most out of your device?

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
i was just experimenting with widgets that are available on my phone and i clicked on one called application dock. at first it just looked like a transparent gray bar that i couldn't move. i put some apps on it and it holds alot and you just scroll thru them till you see the one you like. ANYWAY how the hell do i remove this widget !!! it wont do anything when i long press on it to drag it to the trash. help! lol

UPDATE: i figured it out. this lil application dock widget is awesome! i put shortcuts to all my fav contacts and it just scrolls right thru em. i luv that i can just click on their face and get the option to text or call any number you have for them :D

vonfink13

Reaction score
long press either the top right or left far corner of the bar...and drop in the trash.....

bamfsig45

Reaction score
Im going to add "Contacts! Widget."

It is a very nice app and has great functionality. When you click on a contacts picture you get the same popup with sms, email, map, facebook icons as you do when in the stock contacts app. The screen shots on androlib are old and do not do it justice.

LifeIsABeach

Reaction score
Another shout out for beautiful widgets. Also like Battery Widget. It gives you battery percentage and when you click it it brings up a screen to turnn on/off bluetooth, gps, etc like power widget.

backlash

Reaction score
Stock power control widget
Weather Widget - Free version, but I heard the latest version has a crap ton of adds :thumbdown:
Mototorch LED, which I have used quite a bit.

The rest of the crap I have are just shortcuts.

porr1

Reaction score
My favorite beuatiful widgets, tap money,task killer:clap:

SuGaR

Reaction score
Mototorch
Weather Widget
Beautiful Widgets
Power Control
Battery Life
Internal Memory Widget
Pandora
SD Card Memory Widget

:)

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
off topic: Beautiful Widgets got a Cease and Desist from HTC :( oh well, it was fun