Yorkshire Post

luddite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S6 Edge Plus, S8, S8+
Hi guys, I just stumbled on this site when I googled Android peeing on Apple. :biggrin:

I currently have, or have had all the Android phones released in the UK apart fron the Nexus One which does not appeal at all.

My wish list currently figures the Samsung Galaxy S and I am patiently waiting for an update to V 2.1 or 2.2 on my X10.

I also have a 3GS as I like to keep my eye on the only viable opposition. :)
I love all the icons on here especially this -> :icon_ nana:

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I just stumbled on this site when I googled Android peeing on Apple. :biggrin:

I currently have, or have had all the Android phones released in the UK apart fron the Nexus One which does not appeal at all.

My wish list currently figures the Samsung Galaxy S and I am patiently waiting for an update to V 2.1 or 2.2 on my X10.

I also have a 3GS as I like to keep my eye on the only viable opposition. :)
I love all the icons on here especially this -> :icon_ nana:
luddite welcome to DF and glad you found us here. Funny in the way you did discover the site too. Hope you make yourself at home here.

Corinacakes

Super Moderator
Theme Developer
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum luddite!!! We're very happy to have you join our happy family:D

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Odd...I have no idea why I found this site. I used Google to search for something, stumbled in the door and realized there wasn't an exit built yet.

OP
luddite

luddite

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S6 Edge Plus, S8, S8+
My first foray into the Android world was via a T-Mobile G1 and I knew there and then that Android was going to take over the world. :icon_ banana:

I am now on my 7th Android phone and the only one which disappointed was the T-Mobile Pulse made by Huwawei. :(

I have tried all the competition, HD2, HD Pro2, Blackberry Storm, Various Nokia smartphones, iPhone (various) and found them all wanting compared to the glory that is Android. :heart:

I am now going to try to find the Android peeing on Apple for my screen saver/wallpaper. dancedroid