CAP201007101749.jpg
CAP201007101750.jpg
CAP201007101801.jpg
CAP201007101846.jpg

Last edited:

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've been dieing all day at work!! I got the link to the testing version and looked at the pics and couldn't get home soon enough!!! With Succulent Desire, Atlantis blue and .......... what ever this will be Droid Concepts has created an arsenal of pure enjoyment for rooted users!!! There is still something about the regular Succulent that I can't stop loving, its still number one for now in my book. At least for the next 30MB/5 min I have to go till this d/l is done.

tktouch12

Reaction score
is that the htc_ime keyboard? thats not in the current release is it? i'm very interested if you have it working in froyo

and the theme looks very nice

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I was hoping that link would get some new fans. He's a friend of mine we used to get crazy in Milwaukee WI. Now he's based in Pittsburgh. I'm heading that way in a few months.

UltraDroid

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 3, straight stock
Man, would sure like a version of that keyboard for Swype.

I'd just like to lay hands on that keyboard PERIOD. :)

It reminds me of those HTC keyboards that you could design yourself, from scratch. That site is still active, but I haven't been able to create one that would work on my Froyo equipped Droid. Is that where that keyboard came from?

-Mike

joshk707

Reaction score
Mike
you just gotta pick the froyo keyboard from the dropdown before you start designing. its like the second one on the list I believe ver 27 froyo or something like that.