xUltimate transparency errors...

mike919

Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error when running the TP with the services.jar in their own directory?

I have Java, (the latest version) and the daemon starts running and within a fraction of a second it bonks out and i get

!!!!Error!!!!
Press any key

This happens on both versions of the TP for me. anyone else?

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Anyone else getting an error when running the TP with the services.jar in their own directory?

I have Java, (the latest version) and the daemon starts running and within a fraction of a second it bonks out and i get

!!!!Error!!!!
Press any key

Mine patched fine... but so far the transparency is a no show...or should I say a 'show'...lol

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

!!!!Error!!!!
Press any key

Mine patched fine... but so far the transparency is a no show...or should I say a 'show'...lol

the ROM you are running may not have a transparent .png set up, you may have to pull your framework and create a transparent background yourself and push framework back..

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

!!!!Error!!!!
Press any key

the ROM you are running may not have a transparent .png set up, you may have to pull your framework and create a transparent background yourself and push framework back..

I am replacing with semitransparent pngs and pushing back but am still tinkering...

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
mike did you get it working... at what point does it error out?

nope, not yet, still workin on it...

As soon as i run the TP.exe MY command prompt boots up i see some text running and the window bombs out in a matter of tenths of a second and another command prompt comes up that says ***Error!*** please press any key.

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

As soon as i run the TP.exe MY command prompt boots up i see some text running and the window bombs out in a matter of tenths of a second and another command prompt comes up that says ***Error!*** please press any key.
What OS you running?

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score

What OS you running?

XP... is it because i only have the 32 bit drivers installed??

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

What OS you running?

32 bit??... which file did you download... 32bit

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
Last edited:

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
32 bit??... which file did you download... 32bit

my pc wouldn't take the motorola 64 bit driver... should i try a force install??

nevermind cant even push it in... not supported by my processor type
I'm gathering that he has an x64 and x86 file for a reason... you need the x86 file.

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
tried both TP files alone with services.jar in xUltimate folder on my C:\ drive... i am computer admin and still errors out...

OP
mike919

mike919

Reaction score
stupid question... would USB debugging matter?? i just noticed mine was off for some reason...