xt925 dead?

feras

Reaction score
Hello All,
i upgraded xt925 to kitkat from JB as per xda post successfuly but i noticed i was not receiving sms so i tried to change modem through razr toolkit modems but no success then i changed firmware through razr toolkit and decided to put retail brazil but it gave error on 7/22 on rsd lite while doing so phone screen turned off and didnt turn on when i put on charging green led blinks i tried all methods power plus volume up down etc many times but phone doesnt turn on,no fasboot.i showed it to local repairing shop they said its boot is damaged.Please help me to revive my phone.is there any mehod to repair boot?i also have tried different 5V chargers thinking about low battery but no success the phone remains dead.simcard and sd card already removed.Help please

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
I gave it for repair.shopsman say he will put jtag&repair bootloader.lets hope for the best.

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
Shopsman returned fone back saying its jtag dont exist so far

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

GoCliffGo05

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 7
So as mentioned get a factory adaptor... Only 10 bucks. Secondly, what carrier was the phone on originally. Even if you screwed with modems etc, you should still be able to get into the bootloader. Remember the key combo for kk is different than JB. Power + vol up or power + all buttons for like 5seconds and release.

Sent from my Eclipsed XT1060

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
Thanx for reply.
I use it in pakistan it was rogers canada i think.difficult for me to order factory adaptor from pakistan.can i make it myself as described on some forums by joining point 1 &4 of micro plug of usb cable?i cant boot it anyway i tried all combinations.only activity i see on phone is the green led blinking when i put it on charging.Also please tell if you know someone who can ship factory adopter to pakistan.

Last edited:
OP
F

feras

Reaction score
I tried to do like motorola factory adopter.in my usb cable there are 4 wires,3 points on top and two on bottom.the left on bottom is empty which i assume will be point 4.i tried to join 1st from top to 5th on bottom and 4th on bottom but nothing happens.please tell am i doing right?

Last edited:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
The wires are really fragile.. If you tried to solder them with an iron that's to hot it would've just cooked em.. Just something to consider..

Last edited:
OP
F

feras

Reaction score
e4y2ure9.jpg

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
In above photo these are points of mini side of usb cable.there are 4 white color wires in cable.do i have to join point 1 with point 4 to make it work like factory cable?

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
I joined point 3&4 as on upper post photo with simple wire without soldering them and connected this lead to laptop but no activity on phone screen.

OP
F

feras

Reaction score

I checked with multimeter i think point 3 is 5V wire but if i connect point 3 to point 4(empty) nothing happens on phone screen just green led stops blinking which otherwise blinks always when i connect any usb with charger or latop.

OP
F

feras

Reaction score
I wanted to connect charger wires direct to battery so i seprated the kelvar and in doing so a connection wire going inside to battery is broken.where can i send it for repair internationaly as i was using it in pakistan but it is of rogers canada i think.i bought it from a friend in pakistan.please tell any reliable international repairing facility address.

bweN diorD

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
G2
I wanted to connect charger wires direct to battery so i seprated the kelvar and in doing so a connection wire going inside to battery is broken.where can i send it for repair internationaly as i was using it in pakistan but it is of rogers canada i think.i bought it from a friend in pakistan.please tell any reliable international repairing facility address.

you posted the exact same question on xda, and i already answered you there.
razr hd black screen,greel led - xda-developers