X inventory must be good...

Arte Suave

Reaction score
I ordered one on Thursday morning. They told me the ship date would be Aug. 3rd. I knew that already, but figured I could wait. Just got the email from fed ex that my X has shipped, and will be delivered on the 28th. Pretty happy :)

surfergirl2010

Reaction score
Ordered my X on 7/22 and.....

just got email that it was shipped.....wasn't supposed to ship out until 8/3, I am soooooooooooo excited, I cannot wait to jump ship from the BB world and get my first Droid.....I am just ECSTATIC!!!!!! dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Immolate

Reaction score
Congrats all. That's great news. It felt like an eternity for me while I was waiting, so I did a lot of research and learned what I could while I waited. It's good to feel like a kid again sometimes :)

woosung

Reaction score
I ordered the Droid X at the Verizon cooperate store just to get the instant rebate and a chance to check out the DX in person. However, I have not recieved an email yet. I don't think I will ever. I think they will just ship it when it is ready because they never asked me for an email, they asked only for my shipping address. They said I would get it 8/4. Hopefully I will recieve my Droid X earlier. Thank you for your post! It has given me more hope that it may ship early. If not, I am still happy that I can afford it!

MrSniffles69

Reaction score
I ordered mine Thursday 7/22 as well! Ordered it by phone got myself an early upgrade.. Still havnt heard anything! Hopefully I will soon tho. I'm so pumped been reading up and watchin videos to check out the latest things!!

Jon Vito

Reaction score
i ordered on 7/21...got shipping confirm today, fed ex estimates itll be here by wednesday

me=very happy and ive been waiting to do this...dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

woosung

Reaction score
i ordered on 7/21...got shipping confirm today, fed ex estimates itll be here by wednesday

congrats man! im so glad because that means ill get my shipping confirmation soon too!! unless verizon forgot about me :( anyway i am already doing this... dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid i cant wait!!

MrSniffles69

Reaction score

congrats man! im so glad because that means ill get my shipping confirmation soon too!! unless verizon forgot about me :( anyway i am already doing this... dancedroiddancedroiddancedroid i cant wait!!

Yeah it makes me happy to hear people saying that got confirmations today from ordering it on 7/22 because that means hopefully lets pray i will get mine really soon!!! its freaking killing me to have to wait...But then again I have read both sides were people that ordered way before me still have not heard anything. Not sure how they decide or what process they have on who gets theirs when..... Not sure but maybe its the way you ordered it? I ordered mine by phone how about everyone else?

nathank

Reaction score
Well, I ordered at a corporate store friday 7/23 and I am going to check with them tomorrow to check my status. I am hopeful that they will ship it out sooner because I hate using my old blackberry 8330 with no GPS.... and crappy internets. I hate how you cant check order status online for in-store purchases.

leele31

Reaction score
I ordered mine 7/16 just got the shipping confirmation today...7/27 is the delivery date...so excited!!! dancedroid

Jon Vito

Reaction score
sniffles, i ordered mine online on 7/21 as and upgrade that i had available on our family plan....

i also live in Ohio, ive heard region could be a factor into when your phone will be shipped

s002knh

Reaction score
Congrats to all.. I ordered mine on July 19, but still don't have any status on the phone :(

mjsbullitt

Reaction score
ordered my 7/19, just got my shipping notification today, but nothing shows up when i go to track it via fedex :huh: