Wunderradio for Droid

jackm

Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea when Wunderradio will be available for the Droid. I know there are some aps out there to listen to your favorite radio stations with, but they are just C Channel stations. Wunderradio is now available for many other phones - but wondered about the Droid. Thnx

Greaser

Reaction score
You can get RadioTime, which is in cahoots with WunderRadio. I personally have RadioTime and it works and sounds great!

ldimick

Reaction score
I asked them several months ago for their plans. They did say that they are working on a Droid version. I really liked it on my iPhone.

I like/use Radiotime now and did not realize they are 'in cahoots' with Wunderradio. It was the only way I could get listen to Monday Night Football last year.

Technoman

Reaction score
You can get RadioTime, which is in cahoots with WunderRadio. I personally have RadioTime and it works and sounds great!

As stated here, RadioTime is the service that WunderRadio uses. I purchased RadioTime and so far am loving it. They are working on updates to play the other currently non-supported formats.

If you go to the Applications section of this forum there is a thread for RadioTime including a link to the website that allows you to check if a station is supported based on the name or call letters.