Wrong Photo appears when voice dialing

Monshroud

Reaction score
Ok, so this is one of those minor to me, MAJOR issue with my GF issues, so please if you can help me out.

I have my stock Moto DROID running 2.1. Never been rooted or modded.

I have my phone linked with my Facebook profile so the profile pic is the picture used when calling someone.

From my contact list, if I call my GF her photo appears.

If I call her using voice commands, a photo for someone else appears. This someone else happens to also be a female friend.

So far, this issue only seems to happen when calling my GF. I haven't tried deleting and re-creating anything yet. I figured ask the people here before I just start experimenting. Has anyone else encounted this, and is there a solution?

Thanks in advance!

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
No answer for you but replying to bump it up in the case someone else has a solution.

I'd think your two options would be to either bring it into a verizon store so they can witness this (bring her and her phone too) or recreate the contact as you suggested.

Is it possible she ended up with 2 contacts in your phone? Do you know who this other person is and do they perhaps also have her phone number listed as one of the numbers under that contact.

ok...so maybe that was an answer :)