World Cup Soccer

weihs

Reaction score
I'm watching ESPN3.com on my Droid right now....for free! Why pay $10 to verizon for something you can get for free directly from ESPN. I'm watching it over Wifi right now and there are no lags whatsoever. I'll have to see how it does over 3G later, when I'm at work, but so far, I'm pretty satisfied with what I've seen.

Droidfan88, what browser are you using, can you provide setup details? I have installed Froyo and have tried to get ESPN3 streaming without any luck.
I'm using Dolphin HD but make sure you have installed flash. Theres nothing else to set up. When the video first comes up it will state that it is not optomized for mobile but it still works fine. You can even zoom.

OK, this is driving me nuts. I am still not having any luck. ESPN indicates I have to log in (I have a Comcast account), which I have done within the browser. I have tried using wireless and 3G . Is there anyone with Comcast that is able to stream WC games (preferably via 3G) from ESPN3 to their phone out there - any help would be greatly appreciated!!

weihs

Reaction score
Droidfan88, what browser are you using, can you provide setup details? I have installed Froyo and have tried to get ESPN3 streaming without any luck.
I'm using Dolphin HD but make sure you have installed flash. Theres nothing else to set up. When the video first comes up it will state that it is not optomized for mobile but it still works fine. You can even zoom.

OK, this is driving me nuts. I am still not having any luck. ESPN indicates I have to log in (I have a Comcast account), which I have done within the browser. I have tried using wireless and 3G . Is there anyone with Comcast that is able to stream WC games (preferably via 3G) from ESPN3 to their phone out there - any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Interestingly I am able to view the stream at work via wireless, AT&T is the service provider. Not sure if this is a Comcast issue or not, since I can't view the stream on 3G!