Wordwise Pro - Online Scrabble Like

Reaction score
A new(ish) game is out called Wordwise Pro that is based on scrabble and work online using your phone. The board is laid out differently and the word scores are different (which throws me off).

The game is new and needs polish but if you like scrabble you should like this.

I suck at barcodes but I think this is correct

99c but of course you get the one day money back.

chart

wordwisepro.jpg

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
sweet, is the online mode active at all? i've tried wixel, and nobody is ever online to compete lol

OP
H
Reaction score
oh yes, if you set to allow anonymous invites you get a lot. I got around 25 invites yesterday and found about 10 games when I searched (mainly for testing in the first 24 hours)

tlq

Reaction score
Loving this game so far! definitely the alternative for the android since we dont have words with friends. :) hoping for more features in the future updates!

JayCizzo

Reaction score
Do you have to play an entire game in one sitting or is it like Words With Friends where you can play a game over long periods of time?

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's like words with friends. play games over long periods of time.

and it's pretty fun, everyone should be playing!

ntrddragn

Reaction score
nice...

wuyanks: how is wixel? i saw wixel yesterday but wasnt sure. I think no one is on wixel is because people dont know about it.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
nice...

wuyanks: how is wixel? i saw wixel yesterday but wasnt sure. I think no one is on wixel is because people dont know about it.

Wixel is just like Boggle. there is MP but nobody has ever responded to the games that i open.i stopped trying a week or so ago

ntrddragn

Reaction score
im playing wordwise now...it needs a better notification ie LED flash or something. I dont feel like getting an email everytime someone add me or its my turn. the notification is either email or vib. its gets pretty crazy if you have multi games going + IM + SMS + email. LOL

laughatjimmy

Reaction score
Can anyone help me? I am unable to connect to any online games. When I send a random invite, it process for a second, then kicks me back to the menu. Thanks in advance.