Won't download from market! No data connection!

Onemoreday21

Reaction score
Alright so I have froyo installed and I've been trying to get the blackdroidmod froyo rom installed. After going through clockworkmod a couple of times I couldn't get it to work so I reflashed SPRecovery via the rom manager to give it a shot installing via that. So long story short, it didn't work. Now when I attempt to reflash clockworkmod it is saying that it cannot contact the server and that I need a secure data connection. Also when I attempt to download anything via the market it stays idle at the "installing...." stage and won't go any farther. Now I know I have a data connection because I can surf the internet in the browser and it will still load all the different apps in the market. Any help in why this might be happening would be much appreciated!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Try clearing cache in the market ( menu: apps: manage apps: sort all. ) that might help with the market. As for rom manager might be a server issue on their end. If clockwork recovery works you may try downloading from the site to pc then load on your phone.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk