Wont boot into recovery:

yankees2009

Reaction score
ok so BBV0.4 has offically screwed me over!! I can not reboot into recovery mode. I have tryed Terminal Emulator but that didnt. Work so could somebody please help me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! without SBF thanks

OP
Y

yankees2009

Reaction score
and then entered it into terminal emulator but I forget the command sorry

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
I am having the exact same problem. Please tell me how you resolved it because I do not understand.what you meant by what you said

Kayne

Reaction score
im having the same problem as well....):

cant boot into either recovery, when i try by the shortcut, holding x, or the rom manager... when the recovery usually shows up it just reboots again, regularly.

Joshmichael91

Reaction score
im having the same problem as well....):

cant boot into either recovery, when i try by the shortcut, holding x, or the rom manager... when the recovery usually shows up it just reboots again, regularly.

if your using rom manager and you've flashed clockwork recovery as required. Reopen rom manager, hit "alternative recovery" (close to the bottom) then, using rom manager just re-flash clockwork recovery. And it should work perfectly. That's exactly how I resolved my problem which is exactly as you described.

Kayne

Reaction score
thanks, that worked great... alot easier t fix than i thought

i read your reply and thought that would've happened naturally on its own, going there and back i mean, but i guess not...