Wonky Bionic touch screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
The cord that plugs into the standard docking station. When power is low, I plug direct do I can continue to play until I shut myself and the phone down for the night. Then I set the docking strain back up.

altspeed

Reaction score
Dallas, Lone Star Republic, North America, Terra
I've seen them go wacky with a charger connected, but never with a moto charger and cable. It's usually caused by "dirty" power or AC interference in the charge circuit, that dirt can come from a cheap usb wall adapter or a cable with wimpy sheilding

OP
P

Proletariate

Reaction score
Might be jumping on a dead thread but every once in awhile my Bionic goes stupid while I am plugged in. As soon as I unplug, it clears up.
Thanks for taking the time to reply. It was a fouled digitizer replaced it myself cost aprox 40 bucks to order digitizer and necessary tools off of ebay.

Mike.757

Silver Member
Reaction score
altspeed said:
I've seen them go wacky with a charger connected, but never with a moto charger and cable. It's usually caused by "dirty" power or AC interference in the charge circuit, that dirt can come from a cheap usb wall adapter or a cable with wimpy sheilding

I was at a hotel when this happened. Hasn't happened since I got home. Maybe power issues at the hotel had something to with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.