[WmD] Simply Stunning 4.7

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
sslogo.png

Watermark'D v3.4 SS v4.7 <-------- LINK HERE!!!!

RedBull

Reaction score
Stewart...can you check to see if your version of Watermark'd themes the Twitter app, version 1.0.3? I was able to apply the theme via update.zip, and it still hasn't themed it. No rush on the update...just wanted to give you the FYI if you update SS4.7 in the future.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stewart...can you check to see if your version of Watermark'd themes the Twitter app, version 1.0.3? I was able to apply the theme via update.zip, and it still hasn't themed it. No rush on the update...just wanted to give you the FYI if you update SS4.7 in the future.

I will check the one I posted. Gimme a sec. If not, you might have to uninstall updated through system settings for that, and then reapply the theme.

*It showed it themed.

Here is an alt, I changed the name, only thing that changed...well, besides adding in another "different" Twitter.
http://www.thememydroid.com/SS/WatermarkD3.4SS4.7a.zip

RedBull

Reaction score

I will check the one I posted. Gimme a sec. If not, you might have to uninstall updated through system settings for that, and then reapply the theme.

*It showed it themed.

Here is an alt, I changed the name, only thing that changed...well, besides adding in another "different" Twitter.
http://www.thememydroid.com/SS/WatermarkD3.4SS4.7a.zip

For some reason, it didn't work. Gonna try to uninstall the update as you suggested and reapply the theme.

**Edit: I uninstalled back to Twitter 1.0.2 and reapplied the theme...that worked. Thanks!