*WIP* [THEME] "No Name" v0.72a.1 (CM 6.0.0)

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Themeing this for CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Droid-RC1

Never done this before, but I am trying. For me, its a slow process. Hehe. I am not adding a zip yet, just wanted to show some screens, possibly get some feedback.

So far:

Settings.apk - 85%
Framework-res.apk - 75%
GMail.apk - 25%

To do: Wow. A lot. Heh.

You may wonder why I bounce around.... I just see something that I want to change, and my mind cannot stop until it is.

CMFB4.png

CMFB8.png

The only reason these two above are shown like this is because the forums here wouldn't attach them without being resized. There are many other changes made, just hard to capture all in screens.

**Thanks to cole20444 for boot animation image**
**CyanogenMod for ROM**

tdog7879

Reaction score
Themeing this for CyanogenMod-6.0.0-Droid-RC1

Never done this before, but I am trying. For me, its a slow process. Hehe. I am not adding a zip yet, just wanted to show some screens, possibly get some feedback.

So far:

Settings.apk - 85%
Framework-res.apk - 75%
GMail.apk - 25%

To do: Wow. A lot. Heh.

You may wonder why I bounce around.... I just see something that I want to change, and my mind cannot stop until it is.

CMFB4.png

CMFB8.png

The only reason these two above are shown like this is because the forums here wouldn't attach them without being resized. There are many other changes made, just hard to capture all in screens.

**Thanks to cole20444 for boot animation image**
**CyanogenMod for ROM**
Looks bad ass keep up the good work

leroi09

Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome cant wait for you to finish!! Could you also do one in black instead of white?

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Looks pretty awesome cant wait for you to finish!! Could you also do one in black instead of white?

That is getting way ahead of myself. Let me remotely complete one, then I an start on a different version. I am pretty decent with graphics, so I don't see it being an issue as far as capable, more of a finish one first thing...

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
About 95% done with Gmail.apk

Here is the result:

gmailapkpic.png

The "MORE" and "SEND" button are not themed. They are not in the gmail.apk, so I will have to wait until I come across them to skin them. [Possibly MMS one.]

I have also changed the roach image... haha. Not sure if this will do or not, but here it is:

debug.png

Hope you like.

Also, if anyone could clue me in on which file to edit to change the notification to either all white, or all black, or pink, hell, I don't care... just cannot figure out which file it is.

y0rk

Reaction score
Also, if anyone could clue me in on which file to edit to change the notification to either all white, or all black, or pink, hell, I don't care... just cannot figure out which file it is.

Just went through this while working on mine. The clock and date color and some of the notification colors are kept in services.jar. The rest seem to be in the various status_bar***.xml files located in the layout folder of framework-res.

At least that is what I have found thus far.

What you have done so far looks good.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score

Just went through this while working on mine. The clock and date color and some of the notification colors are kept in services.jar. The rest seem to be in the various status_bar***.xml files located in the layout folder of framework-res.

At least that is what I have found thus far.

What you have done so far looks good.

I actually just found it.

sunder74

Reaction score
a thought...

I was looking at your wip...Ive done some themes and ports for the Eris but recently took the upgrade to droid...anyway i was checking this out and was thinking all that hot red in the DroidX theme framework res would really pop on this theme. Anyway looks awesome hope to see it posted soon man good work.

KillerVamp

Reaction score
holy crap i love this theme. with the black glass notification bar and widgets i would without a doubt make this my default them
good work man hope this get released soon

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
blackbar.png

Should it be all black, or all white?

If it stays black, I am going to lower the transparency of the CM image in the background... want it to almost look like a faint watermark. Its much brighter on the phone than that pic gives it credit for.

Also, I am sorry if I am really slow at this, but I prefer to get it right. Don't want to look like some 2nd grader took some crayons to a wall.... hehe.

Again, I apologize for being slow.

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I was looking at your wip...Ive done some themes and ports for the Eris but recently took the upgrade to droid...anyway i was checking this out and was thinking all that hot red in the DroidX theme framework res would really pop on this theme. Anyway looks awesome hope to see it posted soon man good work.

That red is just for the GMAIL. Its red, so I thought the rest should be red. I prefer black though, so we will see where it goes.

chevycam94

SteelDroid ROM / Cortex ROM Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Website
steelroms.com
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P, VZW Note Edge, D1
Looks really good. I am doing a full theme as well, but I am holding off on the screenshots, and details, until I have something I can reliably release. :) Im putting a LOT of work into this, so it will take quite a while. I am going to try to make this theme as universal as possible.

Is your theme only for CM 6? I would love to use it on BB v0.4

rcfx

Reaction score
I think this really looks outstanding! The only thing I think you might want to do is work on the signal bars and the battery icon. Really looks great though!

OP
stewart1champ

stewart1champ

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I think this really looks outstanding! The only thing I think you might want to do is work on the signal bars and the battery icon. Really looks great though!

Signal images:

signal.png