[WIP] Froyo Kangerade V1.0 *testers needed*

stillz

Reaction score
JRummy is invading your post:

Here is test4
This is an update.zip
you can see some features here
please give feedback or this isn't that much of a test.

to change your launcher to original froyo launcher type this in terminal:

su
launcher

*you can also revert back to adw by running the same command... also, use the music script to change to Elliot Stockers musicmod which may be buggy atm.

dancedroiddancedroiddancedroiddancedroid

Last edited by a moderator:

SirDoofAlot

Reaction score
I'm curious too!.. :) Just came off the Remix to get Froyo. Loving it. But I'm like everyone else.. I gotta have mine modded! UD has a release out, but I'm gonna wait for you to release something. :) I love you JR! :heart: (In a completely non-homosexual way) :icon_ banana:

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I will until the source is released. Anyone who has a release out of 2.2 simply grabbed what was out and modified it. I could do that and it would be fairly simple but I have a nice release I am working on for the shiz. idk.. I guess I would consider it if there were enough requests.

Reaction score
I would love to see some more theming and scripts on 2.2. Your remixes have always been my favorite for those reasons.

Bxrider117

Reaction score
I would love to see a Jrummy rom of 2.2. Especially if you can ad apps2sd. I am running Froyo and that is the biggest think I miss from your rom. As well as all of the cool colors.

et100

Reaction score
+1 for 2.2 but I can wait until the full source release. People are having complains about slow booting after the first restore process, taking 10 minutes to boot then auto-download apps takes another 20~30 minute right after the account sync. It's faster than 2.1 but not well-optimized for Droid.

Motorola mentioned about the official 2.2 in June, and since we're already in June so I can wait until then. :)

OP
S

stillz

Reaction score
I'm not sure if I will until the source is released. Anyone who has a release out of 2.2 simply grabbed what was out and modified it. I could do that and it would be fairly simple but I have a nice release I am working on for the shiz. idk.. I guess I would consider it if there were enough requests.

True true.