windows 7 mounting

transam2000guy

Reaction score
For some reason i can mount and see the removable on my laptop but not my desktop both use windows 7. On my desktop it says...turn of usb storage then preparing sd card then usb connected, but only shows under my devices & printers but on my removable drive can someone help change this please

oopslolz

Reaction score
For some reason i can mount and see the removable on my laptop but not my desktop both use windows 7. On my desktop it says...turn of usb storage then preparing sd card then usb connected, but only shows under my devices & printers but on my removable drive can someone help change this please

go into device manager and check the drivers. it should be looking at the phone (when SD is mounted) as a USB mass storage device. but yeah, just check for new drivers and try again. I have had no problems with any drivers with Win7 at all.

OP
T

transam2000guy

Reaction score
thanks alot ill try that, i never had any problems with it the first time

OP
T

transam2000guy

Reaction score
i just looked its comming up under devices and printers but not on removable. I talked to verizon and motorola both last night and motorola said the droid isnt compatable with windows 7, but it works on my laptop i dont get it