Staff member
Reaction score
Will you purchase the Motorola Droid X? Let us know! dancedroid

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
not eligible for upgrade but, thought is crossing my mind..

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I think you guys are overreacting to the supposed 2 ghz processor. Even if it does have the 2 ghz processor, it probably won't be too much faster than the 1 ghz in the Droid X / Droid 2. Might take 1/2 a second less to open your apps and whatnot, but I don't really see the point in getting a 2 ghz processor until there is a need for one (i.e. better games)

Mulciber

Reaction score
I just got my droid myself lol. But I'm sure they will be plenty of phones for me to upgrade when I can.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

phatkat66

Reaction score
Im excited for the large screen. The hdmi is pretty cool also. Alot of people are saying its dum to have your phone connected to a tv for movies because of incoming calls. But when im with certain people I shut my phone off anyway ^_^ don't need interuptions. If its an emergency they know where i am to get me.

gatewayad

Reaction score
I say YES! but I said YES! to the Incredible and wasn't really impressed when I played with it in the store. Lets hope they have brought on the WOW factor, otherwise the way my Droid is running I'm pretty happy right now.

AirForceE7

Reaction score
Man I'm Going To Get It Looks Good To Me I Have Had The Eris,Moto Droid,Now The Incredible Soon To Be DroidX And Whatever Else Comes Out That I Like I Don't Have To Worrie About Upgrades.

movadoevo8

Reaction score
Man I'm Going To Get It Looks Good To Me I Have Had The Eris,Moto Droid,Now The Incredible Soon To Be DroidX And Whatever Else Comes Out That I Like I Don't Have To Worrie About Upgrades.

I usually switch phones like every few months as well lol, but this time I really don't want to pay full price for the phone. I've wasted way to much $$ doing that.

I would love to upgrade, because I want a 4.3 sized screen, better for media and browsing and very important the virtual keyboard has bigger keys that makes it way more accurate to type then the droid. That is the only thing I don't like about my droid, when I attempt to use the virtual keyboard i always make typos and because of the keys being so tiny. Making it longer for typing.

I love the Droid OS and i'm running BBv0.21 with Blue themed and 1.1 GHZ kernel and wow it's running even smoother then it did with 2.1. However I would settle for 2.1 in trade for obtaining a 4.3 inch screen, HDMI out 8MP camera etc. the Screen is really the important thing for me :D